Under Illinois State law, it is the duty of the owner of a property to keep the property in a reasonably safe condition. The failure to do so, may entitle a person who suffers injury as a result of the owner’s carelessness, to hold the owner responsible for medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Each year, the Chicagoland area is the site of numerous accidents caused by the negligence of property managers and owners.
Our premises liability attorneys are prepared to give strong, powerful representation to those with premises liability claims, including cases involving the following circumstances:
- Hotel swimming pool injuries, including drowning
- Slip and fall and trip and fall accidents
- Sexual batteries by security officers or business personnel
- Insufficient security lighting and cameras in parking garages and ramps
- Injuries suffered in assaults by patrons of theme parks or bars
- Dog bite attacks
- Sexual battery as a result of lack of security or lighting
- Violence as a result of lack of security or lighting
- Robbery as a result of lack of security or lighting
- Negligent security
- Elevator Accidents
- Falling merchandise
- Injury resulting from the negligent hiring, supervision or maintaining of business, hotel or theme park employees
Businesses and property owners have an obligation to provide a safe environment to their customers and other individuals on their premises. An innocent patron or customer should not be subjected to known, or latent hazardous conditions. The result of a property owner or business’ negligence can result in their customers suffering personal injury, an assault or even wrongful death.
In the event that you or a friend or family member has been harmed due to premises liability in Chicago, please contact our lawyers at Pilsen Law Center for an assessment of your case. Our attorneys are experienced, reliable and prepared to handle your hotel injury, business injury or any other premises liability injury that you might sustain. Call us at (312) 781-9103 or by email at email@example.com.
Don’t hesitate to ask
The best way to protect your rights is through a consultation with one of our attorneys who are experienced in these types of cases. Call Jauregui & Associates at the Pilsen Law Center now for a free consultation at (312)422-1300. You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pilsen Law Center
Pilsen Law Center
The Law Office of Attorney Arturo Jáuregui & Associates
1545 W 18th St
Chicago, IL 60608